I finally gave the website a little bit of an update. I'll be trying to keep things a little more up-to-date moving forward and share recent work here, but for now, here's a quick recap:
- In June 2016, Standing Tide Productions shot our largest short film project called Rubber Ducky.
- We shot multiple weddings and have kept busy with other videography and editing work throughout the year.
- Rubber Ducky premiered at the end of September and is now available to view online. Check out the films page.
- I traveled to KCMO in October to work with a team on a feature film called Child, and then spent the following several months doing the rough edit.
- Rubber Ducky entered the festival circuit in 2017, and has been officially selected for a handful of festivals, including winning Best Production Design at the upcoming Attic Film Fest in Austin, TX.
There are more exciting things in the works, and the more that I do, the more I realize I need to grow as a filmmaker and as a man. I hope you'll join me on the journey!